If you are buying or selling your home there is so much to think about some of which is now required by law. We have two articles on Home Information Packs – A brief introduction on what they are and why you need one, and the other outlining the documents contained in your HIP.

When you move into a new house you need to know that your furniture is being moved carefully and efficiently. The removal company needs to arrive with your furniture at your new home on time.

Many companies, although concentrating on local removals and the surrounding area they will also cover the whole of the UK and have the facilities to carry out straight forward removals (where your furniture is collected and delivered the same day on local removals) or the more complex removal (where you may need to have all or some of your furniture put into storage for a while between moving out of your old house and into your new property). Reads Removals are members of the British Association of Removers (BAR) and are fully insured. If you are moving house anywhere in the UK why not contact Reads to see if they can help.

Other Companies have bases in the UK and Europe and are experts in relocating people to and from the UK. Many have the contacts through-out the world and can arrange a swift international removal and relocation service no matter where in the world you are coming from or going to.

To help your move go smoothly we have put together a moving check list of things to remember when you move and if you are moving out of rented property, there is a page to assist in getting your deposit back.